Permanent central monitoring of all processes
- Cleaning/Process control
- Grinding process
- Batch-managed acceptance of raw materials with the CellaTrace production control system.
- Acceptance and storage using system-integrated calibrated scales.
- Automatically created discharge certificates.
- Receipt and storage of goods using bar code labelling.
- Inventory posting with bar code scanner.
Process Control and Visualization CellaControl
Production Control System (MES) CellaTrace
- Modular architecture and flexible scalability (assign PLC I/O points to elements such as actuators, sensors, etc.).
- Easy-to-use, intuitive windowing system increases user efficiency.
- Record and evaluate all malfunctions with reference to the schematic diagram. Fault message archiving in an alarm journal. Notification via text message or email (optional).
- Use visualization tool to configure all process parameters e.g. conveying elements, actuators, scales, discharging equipment, controllers, cells etc.
- Information on conveying elements, actuators and detectors with reference to schematic diagram for quick fault analysis from the control room.
- „Pathfinder“ query tool locates available, alternative and suitable workflow route.
- Configure specific lag times for each unit within the conveying path to reduce overall no-load operations. Minimizes wear on mechanical equipment and saves energy.
- Reroute the bulk material to a different upstream destination bin and/or from a different downstream source bin; either implemented at operator request or triggered automatically based on empty/full status messages.
- Full graphical display of all stages along the flow route. Indicates status messages and runtimes for all equipment for troubleshooting.
- Multidimensional adjustment of major, minor and micro ingredients for maximum accuracy of proportioning and metering.
- Central configuration of task parameters such as target quantity, time and performance and source/destination data. Parameters can be edited while operations are running.
- Control and monitor conveyor equipment, complex conveying and handling systems as well as continuous and discontinuous mixing operations.
- Check all functions prior to commissioning using the integrated diagnostic virtual test bench. Retrofits and upgrades can be carried out smoothly in very short timeframes (usually one weekend).